Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Cover Girl + Olay Concealer Balm Review



My Video Review on YouTube

This is one my favorite drugstore finds, especially as an under eye concealer. I use it in the shade "Fair/Light #320" and find that it does everything I need for covering up my dark circles. It retails for about $9.99, but you can always find Cover Girl products on sale. Below is my list of Pros & Cons.

Pros:

  • Creamy; easy to blend
  • Good coverage with slight pink undertone to help neutralize dark under eye circles
  • Good staying power
  • Does not crease or settle into fine lines
  • As long as skin is not too dry, can be worn without under eye cream
  • Great packaging - user friendly, travel friendly
  • Decent color range compared to other drugstore concealers.
Cons:
  • Lacks good color options for darker skin tones
  • May be too emollient for those with oily under eye area.

No comments:

Post a Comment