Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Clinique Chubby Sticks Review

Clinique Chubby Sticks are hands down my favorite jumbo lip pencil/balm on the market right now. They provide a sheer dose of color and a whole lot of moisture! 

They surpass Revlon's Just Bitten Kissable Lip Balms for many reasons. First, I find them to be the most moisturizing of any jumbo pencil I have tried.  They are actually very similar in texture and color pay off to the ever popular Korres Lip Butters, but in a better format for use. Second, they do not leave your lips stained once the color has worn off, which I know for some may be a con. One of the reasons I do not like the Revlon Just Bitten Lip Balms is because once the actual balm component fades, I am left with an almost fuchsia stain on my lips, regardless of which color I use. I mean, even the nudest color ("Precious") left a bright pink stain on my lips. And I just don't want fuchsia lips all the time. Does this happen to anyone else?

Well, enough of my rambling. Check out the pictures below and if you haven't tried them, they might be worth a second look. Though, I will say the price tag is a little high (Clinique Chubby Stick - $16 vs. Revlon Just Bitten Lip Balm - $8.99), but worth the quality if you can spare it. 

Right to Left: Two Ton Tomato, Chunky Cherry, Oversized Orange, Curvy Candy, Woppin' Watermelon
(With Flash)

same colors as above
(Without Flash)
Right to Left: Richer Raisin, Super Strawberry, Whole Lotta Honey, Heaping Hazelnut
(With Flash)

same colors as above
(Without Flash)


Right to Left: Two Ton Tomato, Chunky Cherry, Oversized Orange, Curvy Candy, Woppin' Watermelon

Right to Left: Richer Raisin, Super Strawberry, Whole Lotta Honey, Heaping Hazelnut

1 comment:

  1. Titanium undertaker: The best and most rewarding VR games
    The best and most rewarding cobalt vs titanium drill bits VR micro touch hair trimmer games · titanium white wheels 5. Iron Man 3 · 4. Streets rocket league titanium white of Rage 2 · 3. Crackdown · 2. Streets of 2019 ford edge titanium for sale Rage 2 · 1. Sonic The Hedgehog 2.

    ReplyDelete